Saturday, October 9, 2010

Saturday Post

Good Morning Everyone! I do apologize for taking so long to check in again. Lots of crazy stuff happening here.
First and foremost, I regretfully must say that someone has shot my beloved cat, Izzy. It shattered her left hind leg and the only way to save her is to have it amputated. I'm waiting for the doctor to call me now to see when we can schedule the surgery. She is here at home with me resting, I hope peacefully. We are giving her antibiotics and pain medicine twice a day, which does seem to help her sleep.

On a happier note, we had our first preproduction meeting for our short film, Birth of a Salesman, on Wednesday. We enjoyed a nice meal with some of our cast and crew, and then proceeded to do a cold read of the script. I think we are going to fare quite well with this. I know we are all excited to get the ball rolling. I would like to give a special thanks to our hostess and producer, Joan Howard (and you too Richard!).

And last but not least, here is an update on the "Moondance" quilt that my Mom and I are working on. We are each doing one, but they are both the same. We have the main blocks put together and have added one border. We only have two more to go! We purchased the majority of the fabric from Fabric.com. Not only was the shipping incredibly fast, but I am very pleased and impressed with the quality of fabrics. Free shipping too on orders over $35.

Well, it's off to do more organizing. One more week until the yard sale. So many things left to go through!
Have a great weekend everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Somewhere Between
Convert By NewBloggerTemplates Wordpress by WpThemesCreator