Saturday, September 18, 2010

Beautiful Saturday Morning

On Saturday mornings while my Dad is in Dialysis,  my Mom and I get together to work on various projects, mess with plants, or just go shopping. Right now we are working on another quilt called the Moondance. We don't have an actual pattern to go by, but we do have a picture. We've started to cut out pieces and put a few squares together just to see how it's going to look. I'm pretty pleased with it, although I'm not sure if we'll get it done in time for Halloween since we are making one for each of us.


I also decided to spray paint a Christmas wreath that I have (not my brightest idea). I'm hoping to transform it into a Halloween wreath. I'm still working on getting most of it covered, so I'll have to keep you posted on how that goes.


Well it's off to purge and organize. Need to have a yardsale and make room for my new craft studio (hint to my hubby!). Enjoy the rest of your beautiful Saturday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Somewhere Between
Convert By NewBloggerTemplates Wordpress by WpThemesCreator