Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Good Evening

Hello out there in Blogland. I just had a nice romantic dinner on my freshly painted screened in back porch. Candles lit everywhere! I am already enjoying this wonderful fall weather.

Well, speaking of candles and light, I finally hung the wine bottle tiki torches I made. I won't take all the credit, I found the idea online...but it looks so awesome to me! And believe me, they really do put out a lot of light. I hope I can talk my friends into saving their wine bottles for me so I can make more.

























I also had my first welding lesson with my Dad last Friday. He was instructing me on puddling and beads. Even though I want to rush right into making something, I know I have to practice, practice, practice at this before I can actually put two pieces together. But I am very excited. I found the inspiration for the first real piece I want to put together. Would love to share, but you are just going to have to wait....and so am I cause I have to practice, practice, practice!! LOL




Hope everyone has a great evening!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Somewhere Between
Convert By NewBloggerTemplates Wordpress by WpThemesCreator