Monday, February 21, 2011

First Signs of Spring


Well, I may be premature for hoping that spring is about to arrive, but the plants in my yard are certainly making it seem so. I took this photo of a couple of blooms in my Rock Garden. I use the term garden loosely, since I can't seem to get much to grow there.

Not much to report on the home projects front. I did however, take the popcorn texture off my ceiling in the master bathroom. It was very messy, but definitely satisfying! Now we are making decisions on exactly what we want to do in there, so no new progress has been made.

This past weekend we had a nice bonfire out back and roasted hotdogs...such a simple thing, but so gratifying. I love roasted "dogs" on the fire. After an afternoon of picking up limbs and cutting down diseased/dead trees, it was a great relaxing way to end the day.

Well, that's all for now. I'll keep you posted on any progress or anything fun and exciting that happens.
Stay Crafty!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Somewhere Between
Convert By NewBloggerTemplates Wordpress by WpThemesCreator