Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hanging with The Newest Members of the Family

Newest member #1
 This is one of the new Rabbits I adopted yesterday. I don't have a name for her yet. She is a cute little thing and is quite spunky. This is one of two that I brought home yesterday.








  Here is the other one (I think. They really do look quite a bit alike). She looks rather large in this photo, but really she fits into the palm of my hand. I haven't named her yet either, but I'm sure it won't take long.
Newest Member #2

This is one of the older members of my group. Her name is Twix (my husband named her). I've noticed that not only has she bonded quickly with the new little ones, but she is quite protective of them too! I love it and they look so cute all cuddled up next to each other. I have one other rabbit who is a little camera shy. Her name is Pocus (her ears flop straight down). She is solid black and has a wonderful disposition.



Izzy, my quirky Three-Legged Cat
And here, of course, is my awesome cat, Izzy. She has done quite well adjusting to having only three legs. She is running and playing outside just like she has done in the past. Although, it's a little hard for her to sneak up on things these days. She followed me out to the rabbit house and watched me take the photos.





I tried to take photos of our two dogs, Karma and Wylie, but everytime I thought I had the perfect shot.....well, you know, they are animals! But they are two of the sweetest, most well behaved dogs I've had the pleasure of owning.

So go outside (if you can) and enjoy this beautiful weather...Have a wonderful day.








1 comments:

Becky said...

they are super cute my dear

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Somewhere Between
Convert By NewBloggerTemplates Wordpress by WpThemesCreator